Christmas is three weeks away and I’ve been thinking of what centerpieces to use for this special day. Here’s what I came up with. It’s easy to make and yet they look elegant. If you have 45 minutes time to spare, then you can do this DIY.
Clear Glass Vases (any size, any shape)
Wide Red Glitter Ribbon
1 Bag of Peppermint Candy
1) Gather the needed materials.
2) Apply the clear glue on the vase then, wrap it with the wide red glitter ribbon. Let it dry.
3) Cut the red and brown cords, the same length. Then, tie the cords in a creative way, your way. 🙂
4) For the two vases, use steps 1- 3. Cut the flowers the same length and arrange them in each vase. The 3rd vase is the easiest since this is the one that’s only filled with a bag of peppermint candy.
5) Congratulations! It’s time to show off your DIY Christmas Centerpieces now!
Do you make your own Christmas centerpieces or do you buy one? Please leave your comments below.