In the Philippines, September is the beginning of the Christmas season. Yes, we have a four-month long celebration! It’s also the time when people start asking for free calendars from different businesses. I remember when I was in high school my parents were always excited to order calendars for giveaways to selected few customers of our furniture shop. There’s something about calendar; it gives us the motivation to plan.
Download 2018 calendar here.
There are many ways you can use a calendar. Here are a few of them:
1) Use as daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly planner
2) Perfect for time blocking technique
3) Track and update calendar budget
4) Write coupons inserts schedule
5) Cheat sheet for family and friends birthdays
6) Plan family vacations and holidays
7) Note school activities, meetings, and holidays
8) Document your physical fitness progress
9) Log vehicles and house maintenance
10) Take note of your pet grooming and vet visits
What other ways do you use a calendar?